Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We live for Jesus



 
Jesus says: "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28
 
 
 
 
 
 

Some day...TODAY
 
Some day our heartaches will be over; TODAY He comforts me.
Some day our pain will be no more; TODAY I have His grace.
 
Some day we all will understand; TODAY I trust His will.
Some day we'll enter heaven's land; TODAY I walk with Him.
 
Some day we'll feel no pull of sin; TODAY He does forgive.
Some day we'll all be pure within; TODAY He cleanses me.
 
Some day we will no burden bear; TODAY I have His strength.
Some day our Savior's rest we'll share; TODAY I'm in His arms.
 
Some day we will the earth possess; TODAY I live by faith.
Some day we'll feel no loneliness; TODAY Christ walks with me.
 
Some day we'll bless Him face to face; TODAY He blesses me.
Some day all cares will be erased; TODAY He cares and keeps.

-Grace L. Young




 







I have learned to love the darkness of sorrow, for it is there I see the brightness of God's face. 
-Madame Guyon



"I live for You", Jodi King (link below):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5ME2fZGa7w


1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.