Wednesday, September 26, 2012

For His Glory

"We want to make sure that through it all God gets the glory and we reflect His love to others.
May we never take our eyes off Him and His love for us."
 
Whenever life's burdens oppress you
And trials are too much to face,
Remember God's strength in your weakness;
He'll give you His power and grace.
.......Our Daily Bread




"You won't spend the rest of your lives chasing your own desires, but you will be anxious to do the will of God."  1 Peter 4:2



Missing my boy...
 
 
 
 
Christ is Risen, Matt Maher:
 
 


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Thanks for sharing these photos....I hadn't seen them before. I am sure there are sweet memories that go with them. I hope we will get to see you next weekend. :)

Kay Borowski said...

Wonderful pictures! You are always in my prayers. God is near and His love is amazing.