Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jealous of the Angles

My good friend, Heather, sent me this beautiful video in memory of Carter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBg9btpGqKU

Thank you, my dear Sister-in-Christ!!

We will walk with the Lord one step at a time, staying within the Light of His presence and trusting where He leads.

"You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny." Psalm 73:24


When all our hopes are gone,
It is best our hands keep toiling on
For others' sake:
For strength to bear is found in duty done;
And he is best indeed who learns to make
The joy of others cure his own heartache.
"Streams in the Desert", L.B. Cowman











 

1 comment:

Pat said...

Wonderful to have such good friends that can help lift you up. Fun to see new photos of Carter and Bradley.