Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Week of Summer Break...

Last week was our first week of summer break. It was an exciting one. Carter wanted to go with Chad in the semi for a couple of days, so he was able experience a trip to Chicago! He had lots to talk about when they returned. He liked the "big" buildings he saw in Chicago!
When Carter was with Chad in the semi, Autumn was over for a couple of days as her daycare was full. Bradley enjoyed a whole day to himself with Autumn that he absolutely loved! I captured some pictures of their fun together.....




The next day that Autumn was with us, Carter was back from Chicago and was lucky enough to have a whole day to himself to play with Autumn, as Bradley was at daycare that day. My plans for the day were to texturize and prime my kitchen walls. Both boys had the chance to have Autumn to themselves for a day. They sure did enjoy that!!
Autumn and Carter even helped with my kitchen project, and they primed my walls behind the refrigerator. They did a great job!!
They were very good helpers!!

~~~~Thanks, Autumn, for the fun time!!~~~~

Carter invited a couple of friends over Friday night for a sleepover. We all went to Grandma & Grandpa Dorwin's house for a grilling-out/get-together with people from church. The boys & Carter's friends had lots of kids to play with!! I finished my painting job on Saturday......what a good feeling that is! I will post some pictures soon.

~~~I started another on-line class last week that runs until August 1st. My classes on campus start July 7. It should be an interesting summer. I hope I can keep up with my family blog............. :-)

No comments: