Monday, May 26, 2008

Sunny Saturday!

The boys had fun in the sun on Saturday! They were finally able to bring out some of their summer toys. They have been waiting a long time for this. Chad spent Saturday working in the shop, getting the boat ready to go, and mowing the lawn. He was busy from about 9:00 in the morning, and he finally came in about 9:30 at night. The boys and I played outside, worked in the garden, and I am still scrubbing away at the glue on my walls after removing the wallpaper. The boys were thrilled to try out their water squirters that the Easter bunny brought them this year. It was all fun and games until they decided to squirt mom. Then it was time to put them away! :-)


I tried to be around the house as much as I could to help out with Toby. The boys sure do wear him out! When Toby falls asleep, there is no waking him up. Here Toby is taking a nap on the porch as the boys get wet-n-wild.

1 comment:

Pat said...

It makes me cold just to look at the boys & to think that they played in the river water....brrrr.