Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Glimpse of Heaven

Our time on earth is limited and we are to use it wisely, not living for the moment, but with our eternal home in mind.


Jerry Sittser writes......
The book of Revelation describes a scene from the future in which Jesus himself embraces and restores all those who have suffered and died....That scene reminds me that heaven is our true destiny, however good life on earth seems to be.  Heaven is our real home, where we have always longed to be.
 

"In hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time." Titus 1:2


Marth Beth Chapman writes....
Something inside me knew that God had healed Maria in a way we didn't want....Somehow in that unthinkable moment it became clear to Steven and me that we were standing at the very door of heaven, placing our little girl carefully in the arms of Jesus, desperately trusting that she would be safe there until we could come and join her.


 
 
 "Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:6
 

No comments: