Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Praying....

We are praying for this hurting world.....
 




 
 
 





"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.  We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body." 
2 Corinthians 4:8-10

Please continue to lift up Dan & Rachel Fitzgerald in prayer.  Please pray for God's mighty protection over their family.  Please pray for their house to be filled with the Body of Christ - that will be able to provide for all of their needs during this time.  Please pray for their brokenness, their cries, their pain and the emptiness that they are feeling throughout their entire body of missing their little boy.  Please pray for them!

"For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them." 
Matthew 18:20


Please pray for the families of the victims of the Newtown School shooting.
___________________________

Today, Bradley remembered the year that Carter was missing two front teeth for Christmas, and he would sing the song...."All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth...."  We laughed, with tears, missing our Carter.







Bradley followed up our conversation by singing....."All I want for Christmas is my Carter...." ----- "All I want for Christmas is my Big Brother....."


We look forward to the day when all the pain --- all the earthly pain -- will be removed, and we can enjoy the presence of our Savior, the presence of our Brothers - and - Sisters - in Christ, and the reunion of our loved ones, and give all the glory to God!!


"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance."  Psalm 32:7


Link is to - "Mighty to Save", by the Newsboys:
God is mighty to save!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: