Sunday, August 14, 2011

Forever Remembered, Forever Missed



Dear Lord,

Give me this day to endure the sadness of my loss. Moment by moment let me be aware of Your presence. Day by day help me to remember Your understanding of loss and to consider Your great love for me. Amen.


"For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better." Philippians 1:21


"Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered - how fleeting my life is. You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. My entire lifetime is just a moment to you; at best, each of us is but a breath. We are merely moving shadows, and all our busy rushing ends in nothing. We heap up wealth, not knowing who will spend it. And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you." Psalm 39:4-7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"If I lived a billion years more, in my body or yours, there's not a single experience on Earth that could ever be as good as being dead. Nothing." - Dr. Dianne Morrissey

I pray...you continue to have the strength through God to keep doing His work on Earth...be patient by keeping busy; raising Bradley, loving your wonderful family and showing others God's promises...the ones that Carter knew in his heart. Today I also pray that you are able to smile...Carter is safe with Jesus... Your words are right, life is short, but a mere moment... Heaven is the eternity and Carter is waiting for you, to be with you forever and ever..Thy Will be done... Sincerely, Your Sister in Christ (Amy)

Mom/LaNita said...

This is a nice rememberance of Carter, where is it at?