Friday, December 26, 2008

Dorwin Christmas

We celebrated Christmas with the Dorwin's on Christmas Eve. Grandma LaNita made a wonderful meal and we all enjoyed the goodies afterwards.
Trying to get the Dorwin cousins to take a picture can be a challenge! Bradley has Grandma LaNita's apron on and Cruz is "in motion" at the time.... Let's try it again......Dylan has his new nerf gun and Carter has his new light saber....
Bradley playing in a "Pampers - Cruisers" box while Toby watches....
I failed to go around and take pictures during our time together, so I told Carter to take some pictures for me. When we downloaded the pictures later that night, this is what I found on my camera.....
What an exciting-looking group......
There was some type of Ninja stuff going on dowstairs while we were upstairs enjoying some adult conversation. The pictures tell it all.....




Our photographer was able to take a couple of pictures besides the Ninja crew downstairs...
Uncle Todd teasing Toby..........reminded me of the time Uncle Jamie was teasing Toby and our ferocious dog chased after him....

Thanks for a fun time everyone and a great meal!! Merry Christmas!

No comments: