Sunday, September 21, 2008

Enjoying the warm weather...

The boys found themselves getting out the sprinkler one last time this year.....or so, I think, one last time...???? We have been enjoying the warm weather again!
On Saturday, the boys and I were able to catch one of Austin's soccer games at Eau Claire Memorial. For the first game, the Barron team played Hudson. It was a fun game to watch and I think the final score was Hudson winning with 2 points. Update....just read Shana's blog...Hudson won 3-0. Austin was fighting a miserable cold as I heard his mother reminding him to take another dose of DayQuil. Good job Austin....it was fun to watch you and your teammates!! After church on Sunday, our family headed up to Eau Claire to run some errands. That afternoon, it was another nice day, so the boys decided to have some water fun. Here are some pictures of the excitement.

Taking Toby through the sprinkler.....not sure if he was liking it!!

I think Toby would rather chase the kids as they were running around...


Last week, I found Bradley outside in his yellow rain boots and Carter's orange NASCAR cap.

As I went to see what he was up to......
He had found himself a nice little tree frog.....
Later that evening, I found Mr. Tree Frog in our house. It was an intense moment when I, CALMY, had to tell Bradley that tree frogs belong outside, NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!!
Bradley's only response was......WHY???

1 comment:

Auntie said...

cute little Bradley!!!!