Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

Hello, my name is Nicole and I am Carter, Bradley and Jacob's mom...
 
Some of my children are here, some are in heaven, and some are just dreamed about!!
 


Other days of the year I can pretend that I am an ordinary person and that life is normal; I can maybe make it a few hours without thinking about Carter. Mother's Day for a bereaved mom feels different.  I could only hope to go a few hours without thinking about him. 

And yet, I've been able to experience motherhood - and I am so very thankful for that.

Our children are gifts to us for however long we have them.

Thank You, Jesus, that I am Carter, Bradley and Jacob's mom.  Help me to fight the good fight of faith.


 
One thing I know for sure....I absolutely love being a mom. 
Thank You, Jesus, for your almighty protection over Bradley. 
He blesses each and every moment of my life......


No comments: