Friday, July 4, 2014

Sweet Hannah

Thinking about our dear friends this week, Jeff & Heather Hahn, and their precious daughter, Hannah, on her Heaven date. 

"O God, listen to my cry!  Hear my prayer!  From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety, for you are my safe refuge, a fortress where my enemies cannot reach me." Psalm 61:1-3

Crying out to God in our pain....missing our children so darn much...and can't wait to walk through Heaven's doors.....

Lifting up the Hahn's and praying for courage to trust God.  The day is coming when death will ultimately be destroyed!!  (1 Corinthians 15:20-26)

"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain...." Revelation 21:4
 
Please join us in praying for the Hahn's!
 
 

No comments: