Friday, April 11, 2014

Comfort for Today

Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow....
 


















God never changes.  He sees His people through hard times.  God is good and He is working everything that happens in your life for your good (Romans 8:28).  Be comforted today knowing if we wait on the Lord and trust in His purpose and timing, we will see His goodness in this life.  If we cast our burdens and cares on Him, He will sustain us and won't let us fall (Psalm 55:22).  Know that God sees your situation and your circumstances.  He loves you and He cares.  Trust that He is working in your life, behind the scenes, orchestrating a grand finale that you can't hear or see just yet.  Ask for His guidance and seek His face today as you wait on Him.  And be on the lookout for the miracles and blessings - big and small - that God is sending your way.


"What can I offer the Lord for all he has done for me?  I will lift up the cup of salvation and praise the Lord's name for saving me.  I will keep my promises to the Lord in the presence of all his people.  The Lord cares deeply when his loved ones die.  O Lord, I am your servant; yes, I am your servant, born into your household"  Psalm 116:12-16

No comments: