Thursday, October 31, 2013

Remembrance Road

2013








2012




2011


 
REMEMBRANCE ROAD
 
There's a road I call remembrance
where I walk each day with you.
It's a pleasant, happy road, my dear,
all filled with memories true.
Today it leads me through a spot
where I can dream awhile,
And in its tranquil peacefulness
I touch your hand and smile.
There are hills and fields and budding trees
and stillness that's so sweet
That is seems that this must be the place
where God and humans meet.
I hope we can go back again
and golden hours renew,
And God go with you always, dear,
until the day we do.
~Helen Steiner Rice~
 
 
 

2010




2009



 
 
2008




2007







2006







2005








“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. There is more than enough room in my Father’s home.  If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?  When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.  And you know the way to where I am going.” 
John 14:1-4
 

No comments: