Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm Sunday

"Rejoice, O people of Zion! 
Shout in triumph, O people of Jerusalem!
Look, your king is coming to you.
He is righteous and victorious,
yet he is humble, riding on a donkey—
riding on a donkey’s colt." 
Zechariah 9:9


Hosanna!
 
Save me!
 

I need Jesus
my Comforter,
my Prince of Peace,
my Savior,
my Redeemer,
my Wonderful Counselor,
my Mighty God.
 
 
I need Jesus to be able to be a wife that is humble, gentle, kind, and patient.
I need Jesus to be able to be a mom that is patient with my son.
I need Jesus to give me the strength each day to walk this journey without Carter.
I need Jesus to feel hopeful and find joy in all that He has for me.
I need Jesus to be able to forgive when my heart has been hurt.
I need Jesus to help me persevere when life is hard.
I need Jesus to help me love my enemies.
I need Jesus to be able to work hard and do the work that God calls me to do.
I need Jesus to help me be a good steward of all that God provides for us.
I need Jesus to help me take care of myself and be a good steward of my health.
 
 
This was Sunday of the week that Jesus would be crucified.  Our King came to Jerusalem on a donkey's colt.  Jesus came riding into the city to save us.......to save me.
 
What is Palm Sunday to me?  A reminder of how much I need Jesus!
 






Listen to the song: "Rescue (I need you Jesus)",
on the following link:
 
 
 

No comments: