Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Will Lift My Eyes



16 Months of Missing Carter So Much....









"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever." 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Click on the link below to listen to "I Will Lift My Eyes", Bebo Norman

2 comments:

Pat said...

You find some great music to share, thanks.
It was good to see you and Bradley at State Tourney.

marlene jones said...

Very strong heartfelt lyrics to this wonderful song. Thank you Nicole for sharing with us. I hope your pain is easing and some days are filled with joy and peace. God Bless
Marlene Jones