Sunday, May 8, 2011

While I Am Waiting...

Luke 24: 6-7
~
"He isn't here! He is risen from the dead! Remember what he told you back in Galilee, that the Son of Man must be betrayed into the hands of sinful men and be crucified, and that he would rise again on the third day."
~~
The Resurrection helps us find meaning even in great tragedy. No matter what happens to us as we walk with the Lord, the Resurrection gives us hope for the future.
~
The Resurrection assures us that Christ is alive and ruling His Kingdom. He is not a legend; He is alive and real.
~
God's power that brought Jesus back from the dead is available to us so that we can live for him in an evil world.
~

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:


~


~~




5 comments:

MARLENE said...

Happy Mothers day Nicole. This is the hardest Mothers day of your life I know. I cannot express my sympathy strongly enough. Your sorrow has to be the hardest of any sorrows we could endure on this earth. If only we mere mortals could say something and make the pain lessen, I know there would be many to offer that to you,especially on this day.
Kaity was here this weekend and we made Carter dolly some pajamas in sponge bob fabric. Her Shrine to Carter keeps getting larger. We saw an enormous stuffed duck at a garage sale for a dollar but it was so huge they don't have enough room for it. She tried to wiggle it out of us though. It would have been the center of the Carter shrine. God Bless you and your family Nicole.
Marlene (kaitys gram)

Pat said...

Thanks for sharing more pics and another song ... you really find some good music. I look forward to seeing more of your family soon.

The Fyllings said...

Thinking of you guys daily. Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Pat - I am guessing that the music finds them (not the other way around). Christian radio can be such a powerful medium. (Well, when they aren't asking for donations.)

Janine said...

Still checking in on you and thinking about you.

Love and hugs,

Janine

MARLENE said...

Nicole you inspire me so much with these wonderful songs. How you find them I have no idea. I want to thank you also for taking time in you sadness and grief to be there for Kaity and Melanie. Could you do me a favor and ask you church prayer group to pray for Melanie's RA. She suffers so physically.
You are my inspiration in life right now.I see you going forth and helping someone else when you are hurting so badly and I am so amazed at your love for others and your deep faith in God. I truly wish I could be more like you. Your reward will be so great one.
You will be reunited with your boys and be with Christ. What more can one want?