Sunday, January 3, 2010

Birthday Fun...

I really enjoyed my birthday this year with going out to eat and to see a movie with our good friends. We met our friends, Brian & Kirsten, at the Mayfair Mall in Milwaukee. We ate at Maggianos Little Italy for dinner, and afterwards, saw the musical, "NINE".

The four of us out for dinner....



Brian shared with the waiter that it was my birthday. When the waiter asked me how old I was, I shaved off just a few years!!!




My birthday treat was a "Happy Birthday 25th" greeting!!





Before we left for the night, the boys were snuggled up, watching a Star Wars movie.


All three of the boys......


The boys decorated a gingerbread house with the babysitter while we were out. They wanted to nibble at it tonight, but I told them I had to get a picture of it first!




They could now pick and nibble at the gingerbread house!!




Thanks everyone for the birthday phone calls, beautiful cards, and family blog greetings (Klimek Chronicles)!! Love ya!!
**It was a great 25th birthday!! He..He...

1 comment:

Pat said...

You don't look a day over 19!