Saturday, August 15, 2009

We made it.........

Hi everyone - just wanted everyone to know that we had a successful move this week, and I am happy to say that we are not living out of boxes anymore!!!! I will update our blog just as soon as I can. I am having hardware problems with my computer and will need to take it to the doctor. We have pictures to share with everyone. We have been enjoying the remaining summer with lots of swimming at our pool, bike rides, playing at the park and walks along the beach. Today our family went to the beach for the day. Tomorrow after church, we are going on a boat tour of Lake Geneva to celebrate our anniversary. I will get back on-line and send out an e-mail just as soon as I can. I will be picking up my laptop from school on Monday.

It is very beautiful here with lots to do if anyone would like to visit!!!!!!..........................

We will be in touch soon...................

No comments: