Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Toby!!

Happy 1st Birthday to our dog, Toby......or do I say Happy 7th Birthday (in dog years)!?!? Toby had a birthday on March 19. I know, I am a little late for the post, but it has been a little crazy around here.
We celebrated with cake and presents. Carter made a French Vanilla cake since Toby can't have chocolate! We even had friends celebrate with us. Our good friends Heather, Nicholas & Zachary were on spring break (Amery school district) and they came to visit us and had a sleep over. It was so good to see them! Nicholas & Zachary are Carter & Bradley's age and they sure do have fun together. Heather and her family had to move due to budget cuts at the Gilmanton School District.
~~
A look back when we first brought Toby home......
He was so cute. His pretty black hair is now all gray. He must have inherited the gray hair from me (or should I say....from Grandpa Ken).......Thanks Grandpa Ken!! Ha/ha.

We love our Toby. He blends in great with the boys!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

I'm sure that Toby is happy to be with your family too!

Auntie said...

Happy Birthday, Toby!

love,
Jack and Sophie

H said...

Your post creeps me out just a little...for I am Heather, my husband is Zachary, and his brother is Nicholas!