Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cub Scouts Swimming Party

The Cub Scouts had their winter swimmig party today at the Comfort Inn in Menomonie. Chad and I had a good time with boys as we enjoyed pizza and fun in the pool.

Chad was my photographer today, and I have to say, he did an excellent job taking pictures and catching us at "just the right time"! Enjoy the pictures of our pool fun....




















It sure was nice spending the last five days with my boys....all three of them (well, four if you count Toby)!!! I could not have asked for a better holiday vacation. It is back to school, work and daycare for us tomorrow. Until the next holiday vacation ~~~~~~~ have a great week everyone!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Looks like a fun time.....well if I were your age it would look much better! I remember when we used to get motels as families and all the cousins could swim together & have late night snacks around the pool!

Auntie said...

Love the pic of Carter splashing water in his face and the one of Bradley with blue lips! Way to go, Chad!