Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday basketball and Pumpkin Patch

We went to Barron on Saturday to watch Abby play basketball and to have some fun at the Pumpkin Patch in Rice Lake.
Abby did a great job playing basketball. She's a good dribbler. What fun it was to watch her play! There's our basketball star, #4....

Good game, Abby!!
Abby's fans on the bleachers....Grandma Deb, Grandpa Ken, Carter and Bradley....
I woud say that I am Abby's biggest fan, but I think Abby's mom & dad have me beat!! Here' my little sweetheart....
Our annual Pumpkin Patch Day at Rice Lake was a blast......and a beautiful day.
Carter picked out his pumpkin....
Bradley picked out quite a few pumpkins......
The Klimee cousins made our day lots of fun......
Abby, Austin & Andrew....
This would be the goofy Dorwin boys.....
The Pumpkin Patch Crew....Bradley, Abby, Carter, Austin and Andrew. They really were quite happy that day. It was hard to get a picture with all of them looking at the same time.....
Bradley and Carter....
This is my favorite part of the trip.....eating the yummy caramel pumpkins......oops, I mean caramel apples....
Bradley passed on a caramel apple, but had a pumpkin sucker instead....
Carter and Abby in the pumpkin heads......

Big cousins Austin, Andrew & Abby took the boys into the petting zoo and play area. It was hard to get them to leave when it was time to go.....
Carter in the elephant tower....with the husks......oops, I mean tusks!!
Bradley in the petting zoo with a bunny. Andrew informed me that the bunny almost got away....
Austin took some pictures for me......here's Abby, Bradley & Andrew....in the subtraction....oops, I mean contraption.....

What a great day......thanks, Klimee Cousins, for making it such a fun and special day. We always look forward to our traditional pumpkin patch day every year!!! This year the trip was especially fun as the parking lot was very organized for its' pumpkin patchers. Yes, we had many glares and evil looks as someone in the vehicle suggested that I park in the entrance area. The best part was, however, backing up and trying to get out of the entrance area when other cars were also trying to get out of their parking spots. Oh, what fun it was to find a parking spot!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long......long time!! Thanks to all my passengers for making it fun!

1 comment:

Auntie said...

What a great and memorable trip to the Pumpkin Patch this year! We all had fun--even the "old" Klimie Cousins!!! Thanks for coming up north for the day of basketball and fun!!!