Monday, January 14, 2008

Can I help???

Bradley wanted to help make supper tonight, so I gave him a few supplies to work with. I turned away for just a second, and this is how I found him when I glanced back at him. I have no idea how he managed to get cornstarch all over his face and shirt!! Whatever he did, it sure did make us laugh.

Bradley asking, "What's that?"......

You silly boy!

Carter wanted to share with everyone the Gingerbread house he made this year. We make one every year together, and this year Bradley helped us, too. It brought much excitement watching Bradley pick off all the candy pieces and eating them as we were trying to decorate!

This was around Christmas time when we had the big dumping of snow. The boys had fun playing in it.

Carter especially likes the snow mound that Grandpa Bill makes for him with the snow plow.

1 comment:

Auntie said...

Looks like fun at the Dorwin house tonight! We miss you--especially Jack and Sophie!!!

:-)